Saturday 16 February 2019

Week 3, Term 1

Here is the timetable for Week 3!

Tuesday - Swimming Lessons, please drop your child off at the Swimming Pool, if your child catches the bus, please let me know and I can make arrangements so they will get there.
If you could help on Tuesday, I would very much appreciate this. Please email me clairedwyer@stgerards.school.nz

There will be an Assembly on Friday.

On Friday, one of the boys in our class had his helicopter he had made at Action Stations taken at the end of the day. If anyone has taken this home by mistake he’d love for it to be returned. Thank you!!

Remember to join up to Seesaw, I’ve started uploading photos and videos.

You will receive a notice about camp this week.

Thanks,
Claire Dwyer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...