Saturday 29 June 2019

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term!

I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week with them before going on maternity leave. I have heard wonderful things about Ms Anne Earland who will be starting in Room 4 at the start of Term 3.  I will definitely be back to show the class the newest Baby Dwyer when he/she arrives! I am also going to still be helping with the Young Vinnies group so will be at school for these meetings.

We have another busy week:

Ice Skating
Tuesday and Thursday - If anyone can come down and tie shoelaces, I would really appreciate this! We arrive at the ice skating rink at 10.20.
Children need to remember to bring warm jacket, gloves, pants, and helmet.

First Aid Session
On Thursday, Room 4 will have a First Aid session with an instructor from St John's.  We will be doing our session at 9am.

Eisteddfod
The children selected will present their Poem in an Eisteddfod assembly on Thursday afternoon at 1.30pm. The names of these children will be put into the newsletter.

Mufti Mania
Thursday is also Mufti Mania, this is a Caritas fundraiser. This year the money being raised is for a school in Papua New Guinea, They are in need of a new toilet block,  water tanks, classrooms and resources.

No Spelling this week. There has been a lot of children sick, and children are tired, so we will keep the homework at a minimum this week.

God Bless and Thank you!

Claire Dwyer :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...