Saturday 23 February 2019

Week 4, Term 1

Good Afternoon,

Hope you're all keeping warm on this chilly day.

Thank you to everyone who came to Mass this Morning, hopefully next year the weather will be a bit warmer and we can have a Parish Picnic.

Happy Birthday to Rocky for today and to Rebecca on Thursday this week! 🎈

On Thursday this week, we have Swimming Sports, if children can please be dropped off at the pool at 9am. Children are encouraged to wear their house colours.  Swimming Sports will finish at around 12, and we will then head back to school, to continue our school day.

If I could please get all camp forms back tomorrow (Monday), this will help us to be able to sort out parent help etc.  Thank you to those who have returned their form already.

There are still a couple of families who have not registered for Seesaw, if you need another registration sheet, please let me know and I will send another form home.

If you need to get in contact with me, please email clairedwyer@stgerards.school.nz or message me on Seesaw.

Thanks,

Have a great week,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...