Saturday 2 February 2019

Week 1, Term 1

Welcome to Room 4! 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and is excited about returning back to school on Monday! 

Here is the Stationery list and the topics for each book.  

3 x 1I5 - Reading, Writing, Printing

2x1A5 - Poetry and Homework

2x Plain Project ScrapBook - R.E and Inquiry

1x1H5 - Maths

1 x Book Bag

8 good quality HB Pencils
1 red biro
1 pink highlighter
1 green highlighter
1 ruler
1 Rubber
1 pencil sharpener
4 large Glue Sticks
1 Black vivid
1 packet coloured pencils
2 white board markers – blue, black
1 Pencil case

If you could please name all books and stationery that would be very helpful.  This year the children will be using a pencil case to try develop self management skills. 

If the 4 Glue Sticks could also come to school named.  I will give each child a Glue stick to have in their pencil case and store the other 3 in my cupboard.  So when a new one is needed they can come to me to get another one. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone at school tomorrow! 

Claire Dwyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...