Saturday 25 August 2018

Year 4 Camp

To Year 4 parents,
Camp Notices went home last Wednesday, please check in your child's bag if you have not received it.

As part of the Marae stay, each child needs to have a Mihi prepared to share with the group.
Below I have put a outline of what their Mihi should look like.  If you and your child could complete this and email it to clairedwyer@stgerards.school.nz then I will print them off and keep them in a folder for camp. (I have one completed for Sam and Ted already).

Kia ora koutou (Greetings)


Ko ________ te maunga (mountain).


Ko __________ te awa (river).


Ko _______________ te whenua (land – Central Otago)


Ko _________ tōku mama (mother)
Ko  ______ tōku papa (father)
Ko St Gerards taku kura (school)
E   _______ oku tau (age)
Nō ______________ ahau (Where I was born)


Ko ______________ tōku ingoa whānau (Last name).


Ko ______ tōku ingoa (First name).


No reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa

(Greetings again).

1 comment:

  1. Year 4, if you want to pop in and see me I will print you one off with your information. Jada I know that you were asking Nanny for yours.

    ReplyDelete

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...