Saturday 22 September 2018

Week 10, Term 3

WEEK 10!! 😮

Welcome to Week 10! 

On Monday, we have Mercy Day, we were founded by the Sister's of Mercy.  St John's Ranfurly will be joining us on Monday, for Mass and games.  I please ask all children to bring a can to school on Monday, this will be donated to the Alexandra Food Bank.

Tuesday-Thursday will be production practise.  If all the boys costumes could come to school by Thursday in a named plastic bag.
Girls are sorted! 

On Friday, it is the Singing Eisteddfod assembly at 1.30pm. I will let children know on Monday who got through.

It was awesome, seeing so many familiar faces in the Blossom festival parade, well done to all those involved! What amazing weather.

We're on the home stretch to the school holidays, I hope everyone has a well deserved break and all children come back excited to put the final touches on our school production - Aladdin.

God Bless

😃




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...