Saturday 18 August 2018

Week 5, Term 3

Welcome to Week 5, half way through the term already!! 

We will be going to the library on Monday.  I'm sorry, I've had to make changes to this so it is incorrect on the Term Planner I gave out. 

We have begun practising songs for our production, which is Aladdin. 

Gymnastics on Wednesday, so children need to be in sports uniform. 

Thank you to those who have linked themselves to their child's Seesaw account.  I have been putting photos up of children who were at school when they made Ice Cream. 
If you need a new  sheet on how to register, please contact me and I can print this off for you. clairedwyer@stgerards.school.nz 
Feel free to comment to your child on Seesaw.

Have a great week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...