Sunday 18 February 2018

Week 4, Term 1

Room 4 has had a busy week, our class Mass was on Ash Wednesday and the children were very reverent.  Everyone who had a reading part in the Mass did very well and should be proud of themselves.  It's not easy to get up in front of the school and parish community and read, so I thank all those who volunteered.

We have a busy week this week with swimming.  Room 4 will be going to the pools on Tuesday and Wednesday, 10.30-11.00am.  If you are available to come and help on these days we would appreciate that.
On Thursday it is School Swimming Sports.

We will be visiting the Library this afternoon.  If anyone is available to come walk down to the library once a fortnight on a Monday at 1.30pm, please let me know.  It would be great to set up a parent help roster for this.

Please remember to put the words from the diary onto the Fridge card each week.

Today, I have sent home the Basic facts programme in the clear file.  Please check this,  there is a letter in the front pocket.  I will be testing the children on their facts each Monday morning.
If you have any questions about this please, don't hesitate to contact me (clairedwyer@stgerards.school.nz).

Thanks, have a great week!!

Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...