Monday 12 October 2015

Term 4, Week 1

Room 4 Newsletter:  Term 4, Week 1

Monday 12th October, 2015

Welcome back for Term 4. I trust you’ve all had some opportunities for a relaxing break, with family time and sunshine. I look forward to our final few months of fun and learning in Room 4 for 2015.

Upcoming dates:
*Thursday 15th October, Monday 19th October, and Thursday 22nd October: Athletics Rotations on these afternoons. Tracksuits can be worn on these days.
*Thursday 22nd October, 7 pm, Parent night for children preparing for the Sacrament of First Holy Communion.
*Friday 23rd October – Pet Day (morning only).
*Monday 26th October – Labour Day. School closed.
*Wednesday 28th October – School Athletics Day.
*Friday 30th October – Blue Light Party evening.
*Sunday 1st November – All Saints Day
*Monday 2nd November – All Souls Day
*Sunday 8th November – School Fair

New students:
We welcome two new students to Room 4 this term. I know that we will all make them feel very welcome, and I trust they enjoy their time at St. Gerards.

See you all in class.


Regards, Markelle Ward J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...