Saturday 11 October 2014

Term 4, Week One

Sunday 12th October, 2014

Hi everyone and welcome to Term 4. No doubt you are all enjoying the last precious moments of the school holidays… either that or you're begging for the kids to start back at school! Either way, I trust you've had a good break, and I look forward to seeing the children back in class for another term of fun and learning.

Key dates for Week 1 and 2:

  • Thursday 16th October - School Production: Matinee 1.30 pm, Evening Performance 6 pm.
  • Friday 17th October - Mass at 12 noon, led by Room 6
  • Friday 17th October - Assembly 2.10 pm
  • Thursday 23rd October - School Athletics Day
  • Saturday 25th October - Ben Whitaker Concert (Labour Weekend)
  • Sunday 26th October - Family Mass, 9 am.
  • Monday 27th October - Labour Day
Room 4's class newsletter and homework will come home on Tuesday this week rather than Monday, so that I can include all the up-to-date information from tomorrow's staff meeting for you. With such a big effort going into the School Production this week I will go light on the homework I promise!
See you soon.
Regards, Markelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...