Saturday 27 April 2019

Week 1, Term 2

Welcome back to Term 2!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, I look forward to hearing about all the adventures tomorrow.

This Term, we have Netball Coaching for the first 3 weeks, and we have Swimming on Tuesday and Thursday of the Term.

On Tuesday's and Thursday's we will be leaving school at 11.15 on the bus, for Swimming lessons, so if children can please bring a towel, togs and goggles to school on these days.

On Friday, we have Assembly at the new time of 9.15am, the first one for the Term will be run by Room 1.

Homework for this Term is Reading, Study ladder (their codes should still be in their Reading log) and spelling words.  These words will be sent home on a Monday and I will test them on Friday mornings.

There will also be 'Fridge Words' which will be in their book too.  These words will not be tested but are to extend their vocabulary. I will also send a laminated "Fridge" home with a magnet on the back so this can be put on your fridge and words each week could be written on there, and you can informally discuss these words when in the kitchen!.

I will send home the Term Planner home tomorrow too.

Thanks,

Claire Dwyer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...