Sunday 27 May 2018

Week 5, Term 2

Hi everyone,

I hope those who went to the School Disco on Friday had lots of fun.

Swimming 
This is the final week for swimming.  On Tuesday remember to bring your PJ's for the learning activity.  PJ's need to be long sleeved but not tight fitting, togs are worn underneath.

Internet Use Permission Form
In Week 3, I sent home an Internet Use Form.  These need to be read, signed and returned to school.  I can print more out if yours has been misplaced.
Once these are returned those in Year 5, will be able to Bring a Device to school, BYOD is not a must, we do have ipads and laptops in our classroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10, Term 2

Wow, we are at the end of the Term! I have loved teaching the children in Room 4 for the last two terms and I look forward to my last week...